Easilocks Hair Extensions
This system requires no heat, no glue, no sewing or braiding and causes no stress or damage to your natural hair. Easilocks look and feel just as natural as your own hair and just as comfortable to wear! The Easilock method is the only hair extension system available today that has been carefully designed to preserve the integrity of your natural hair whilst adding volume and length without having to worry about the long term effects. Easilocks blends incredibly well with the natural hair virtually undetectable to the eye, available in a variety of sizes, lengths, colours and textures.
100% Human Hair
Easilocks use only the finest 100% human remy hair carefully chosen from around the world guaranteeing the most natural results integrating beautifully with every hair type and texture.
Easilocks is the best kept secret in Hollywood with many A-listers favouring this organic alternative to enhance their natural hair knowing that their own hair will be cared for whilst leaving the condition fully in tact when the easilock extensions are removed.
Lasts 3 Months
Easilocks can be worn for 3 months without any servicing and the hair is reusable again and again, making this system affordable for every budget.
Easy application Step’s
A small section of the natural hair is crouched through the Easilock and secured in place.
The pre bonded human hair extension strand is placed inside the Easilock with the already placed section of human hair.
Using the Easilocks applicator tool the Easilock is sealed and locked in place. NB. No heat or glue is used at all during this process.
Completed strand application
Completed first row virtually undetectable to the eye and extremely comfortable for the client to wear, sleep, were hair up and style in any way they like!
Important info from Easilocks
- Secure the hair with one hand when detangling
- Always brush the ends first and work your way up
- We recommend you brush the scalp to keep the extensions clean at the root area with an Easilocks brush
- Brush the hair before washing or having any chemical service
- When shampooing the hair, work vertically not horizontally or in a circular motion as this will create less tangles
- Condition from the ponytail down
- Use leave in conditioner on the ends to keep the hair silky
- Only use the correct products when wearing hair extensions as advised by your certified stylist, ie. Shampoo, conditioners, heat protection products etc, as this will maximize your result and sustain the high quality of the hair.
- Shampoo your hair immediately after swimming in the sea or swimming pool to remove excess chlorine or salt from the hair
- Tie your hair in a loose side pony or side plait when sleeping to reduce friction with the pillow when sleeping
- Go to bed with wet hair
- Condition the scalp with heavy conditioners
- Wash upside down avoid using a circular motion to shampoo hair on top of head
- Attempt to maintenance/remove your extensions yourself
- Use silicone and sulphate free shampoo
- Leave you hair wet for long periods of time without detangling it.
- Don’t leave the Easilocks hair extensions in your hair for any longer than 3 months (12weeks), any longer and some damage may occur!